Quote Originally Posted by Fly Goddess View Post
Some call this a discussion. Isn't this what forums are for?
Joni, my sincere apologies for the apparent misunderstanding. My comment was not directed at you in the least, I've had nothing but respect for your opinions and the way you've expressed them here over the years. Your posts about the mesh net bags were intriguing to me to say the least and I was sorry to see some of the pointed responses. My frame of reference has always been the older style bags that were touted as "catch and release" - rubber coated, but with clearly bigger holes than the Willy J, MeasureNet, or other similar styles, and it was interesting to hear the benefits those provide. My comment was in response to the series of posts that seemed to feel the need to say this was all a bunch of high brow nonsense. I ignored the first one, scratched my head over the meaning of the second one, and finally decided the third one deserved a "Really?" In a sport where you can choose to do all kinds of things all different ways, I try to be a "to each his own" kind of guy, and get a little annoyed sometimes when it feels like others can't do the same. Sorry again and best wishes to you.