+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mifi 2014?

Hybrid View

Default Mifi 2014?

I know it's still a little early, but it's never to early to start planing right? If and when?
    Own your failures and so too shall you own your victories.

What does that mean?

The "Michigan Fish-In" 2014 will be Sunday June 22nd. Thru Saturday June 28th. Kaboom1 and I will be arriving at Gate's Lodge around 1 PM the 22nd.

lastchance, in the past there had been some contention as to wether the MIFI would continue or not. I was asking "if" it was happening and if so "when" it was happening. Sorry for the lack of proper English on my part. It is my intention to be there if the good Lord sees fit. I'll be reserving my room this week. Thanks for the quick info Jack.

Be good to see you again Luke.

Be good to see you too. Will you and Brad be at Louisville this February?

Jack, it's been a long time, but I will attend the Michigan Fish-in this year. We bought a place on the river last year, so I'll be there all summer. Semi-retired. I look forward to seeing all of you again.
    God Bless America

I have a friend in Grayling on the River I've wanted to visit for some time. Can someone clue a rookie in on just what all ya' do on your excursion? I am in a situation with COPD that limits any wading and walking for me but would want to make a few float trips with a guide, and I have another friend with a drift boat that I might be able to hook up with for a trip. Do you do planned activities like we do in our bamboo rod gatherings? Is it more of an open day thing with gatherings in evening. Lots of things would have to fall in place for me to think of a trip like this but would love to know more about your Fish-in and what you guys are primarily active in. I'd think the fishing would be good if all the things I've heard about the Ausable are true.

It's okay guys. No need to respond to the interloper. Tried to book a room for the week and two days guiding and they're booked solid. No Ausauble for me this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke McLeod View Post
    I know it's still a little early, but it's never to early to start planing right? If and when?

Sorry! I didn't know it stood for Michigan Fish-In. I guess it's one of my slow days.

+ Reply to Thread