Thread: New Abel .5 Big Game Reel, Abel #2 Pliers and Abel Knife in a Leather Case

Threaded View

Default New Abel .5 Big Game Reel, Abel #2 Pliers and Abel Knife in a Leather Case

I have a brand new collectors set of Abel fishing products in a leather case for sale. This set was made sometime in the early 1990's in a very limited edition - in fact this is the only one like it that I've seen.
    The set includes an Abel .5 Big Game Reel - what is arguably the perfect, and perhaps one of the best ever made, trout reels, a pair of Abel #2 Pliers and an AbelBlade Pocket Knife. All of these are set in closed cell foam inside a hand tooled and stitched leather case. If you are not familiar with these products, see further details at: http://www.abelreels.com/
    Pictures do not do these items justice! Even the leather has a rich appearance and wonderful smell! They would make a wonderful gift for that special someone - or just keep them for yourself! I am asking $1,000, plus shipping, obo. Send me a PM here, or email me at: flyfisher_17557@yahoo.com with any questions, or if you would like to buy these items.
    Thanks, John

Last edited by John Rhoades; 11-20-2013 at 01:37 AM.