Thread: Member and Activity

Threaded View

Hi All,

I have wondered some of the same things, as I noticed that traffic seems to be down some, but didn't know it was down all over the net. I have not checked into the site for several days, which is not my normal habit, as I typically read it often.

I normally read the bulletin boards, and any of the features that are of interest. When I think I have something to contribute I generally comment, but find that many time what I might have added has already been added, and don't want to chime in just to be posting something.

One of the reasons I have not posted as often is lack of fishing time. Our local lake is very low due to lack of rain, and the fishing there is just about dead. The nearest decent lake is an hour drive away, and this spring I was on call, or out of town visiting the kids, or had to work on the house or something else almost every weekend when the fishing was good. I got in very little fishing time, so my motivation is down somewhat. I am REALLY hoping this coming year will be better.

This is a great site, and I hope it continues to do well and be the source for fly fishing information that it has been for a long time.

Regards,

Gandolf
    Last edited by Gandolf; 11-19-2013 at 02:07 AM.