Uncle Jesse contacted me and said he was coming to our area of Tennessee and would pay Jack Hise and I a visit. He really wanted to catch a smallmouth on a fly rod and I tried to locate some, before he arrived, in one of our rivers here and was not successful, so, I apologized to him when he arrived and told him he would have to fly fish for trout which we did. I really enjoyed meeting him and taking him fishing. I really got tired of taking his picture every time he caught a trout and told him I would not take another picture until he hooked a Brown Trout. He had already caught Rainbows and Brookies and the Brown would have given him a Grand Slam. He never did catch that Brown but he sure tried! I hope he comes back again and can stay longer than one day. He did catch a very nice Rainbow that I would guess at around 16". Here are some pictures of our adventure:

When we arrived at the river another FAOL member, Popperfly, was just leaving. The picture is not very good, but, Uncle Jesse is on the left, Jack in the center and Keven (Popperfly) on the right.

Jesse releasing another fish. I really got tired of taking his picture!

Jesse with another fish.....

and another fish....

This is the pretty Rainbow he caught....

Jesse up front and Jack in the rear....

I enjoyed the day and really hope Jesse comes back and stays longer. I have several other spots I would love to show him plus maybe I can put him on some smallmouth bass.