71/2 ft. Heddon Pal Model #75, Black Beauty. Fiberglass Fly Rod,Black alunium tube and sock Orignal.[edit] ( Mint)...as close to perfect as one could ever dream of.

Anyone know what this rod might be valued at...Just courious,Since I just bought it off ebay...Been wanting this in boo...but hav'nt had the luck in getting a bid in edgewise...so I figure this will do.

Tuber,
A 290 71/2ft bammie just sold at well over 200.00....Yes I was thinking of nailing that sucker to the wall...lol..But I knew I could have this for a tad under that....till the shipping was applied any way...lol [edit again], ended just after I posted and went back 232 and change,It lacked the comfit grip indent on the handle,So it were'nt a trouter model,I have 3 rods already that do bear that feature,None are under 81/2 ft. though.this glass rod will do me now for rods...and the two others I happened to yesterday...I now have to stop the buying of rods...as I have so many between here and PA...That I could'nt give you a number if my life depended upon it....even picked up yet another forecast blank while on there It'll be my first venture into a real multi piece graphite...5pcs in a 6wt...think I'm going to have a tough time of getting the spine right on this one...lol

------------------
"I've often wondered why it is that so many anglers spend so much money on,and pay so much attention to.the details on the wrong end of the fly line.If they took as much care in selecting or tying their flies as they did in the selection of the reel and rod,They might be able to gain the real extra edge that makes it possible to fool a fish that has,in fact,seen it all before" A.K.Best

"Wish ya great fishing"

Bill

[This message has been edited by billknepp (edited 21 August 2005).]