Hello all, and thanks again for the help!

Well, I just went and did it. I just ordered a H&H IM6 9' #4 weight 2 piece kit!!! My wife couldn't argue forever. And with my birthday coming in the next day or so, she had no choice but to give in. Only joking about the wife, she's been telling me to get one of the kits for a while now. Do I have the greatest wife in the world or what!!! Anyway, I guess I should get to the point of the post.

This is going to be my first rod build. I have ordered the rod building video H&H offers as well. I have read the Rod Building section here on FAOL. And Bob at H&H is nice enough to mark the spine on my blanks so I don't mess it up (talk about award winning customer service by H&H, but that's another story!)

So, am I informed enough to not mess this up too badly?? Doeas anyone have any areas they had problems or worries with on their particular kit? Does anyone know how I can make my wife understand that I am about to get hooked on building rods like I think I may??

Well, I'll keep eveyone posted on the progress as I go along. I am hoping to get the kit in the next week or so. So if anyone out there knows of anything I might need to know, please shout it out!!!

Sincerley,

Reg

[This message has been edited by RCaillouet3 (edited 26 August 2005).]