+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flytying Forum

Default Flytying Forum

I assume there are some members here that are also members over on Flytying Foum. This morning I tried posting a comment and after typing it and hitting "post" the posting would not go through. I hit post a couple of more times and it still wouldn't go through. After the third attempt I got a "fatal error" message followed by some some statement I could neither understand or remember.

So, I then simply went to some other sites on the web, but when I then tried to go back to the flytyingforum site I got a "page cannot be found" message. I'm still getting the same message.

My question is-is anyone else having a similar problem with their site? I don't know if my several attempts to post the same message messed something up on my end, or if the problem is on their end and just happened to occur when I was trying to make a post.

Thanks,
    Dave

It is working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcculloch View Post
    It is working for me.
    Thanks. It's now working okay for me. Guess the glitch was on their end.

Dave

913 Jackson Lake Rd, Chatsworth, Ga. 30705 (423) 438-1060

I've had it happen a couple of times, usually on a big post with pictures. I don't know what causes it. Also, sometimes in the middle of writing a post, the site will sign me out and not let me post until I sign back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigmaster View Post
    I've had it happen a couple of times, usually on a big post with pictures. I don't know what causes it. Also, sometimes in the middle of writing a post, the site will sign me out and not let me post until I sign back in.
    Yea, that's what happened to me. I had written a post but when I went to submit it the site hung up. I couldn't even get back into the site for over an hour. It's fine now though.

Dave

+ Reply to Thread