+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: S.E. Kansas Fish In 2014

Got "new to me" wheels! We were Eastbound on Kellogg about 2 weeks ago, at about Armour, the Vue started acting like the trans was slipping badly. Pulled off into a parking lot to look for the GM dealership that was handling Saturn service and it was gone, building and all! Quick phone search revealed they had moved to 13th and Greenwich. Tried to leave, and no reverse! So, after a $65 flatbed trip to the new location, ( a bargain actually), we traded an '08 Vue on a 2011 Terrain. Got 7000 for our car, not bad considering major hail damage and a busted tranny. The Terrain is very nice, and gets much better gas mileage, 24mpg vs 16, so we are looking good.
    Sometimes the other ones go away, but I'm always right here.

So...... are you clowns ready to do this?? I am ready for a long weekend away from the house and thinking of nothing but FISH!
    The Green Hornet strikes again!!!

Just wondering...where do you fish and what do you fish for? What area are you in and what is it with the motel that was so bad. If I ever get a chance to get out and meet some of the boarders I would need a private room to handle my COPD without effecting anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by vicrider View Post
    Just wondering...where do you fish and what do you fish for? What area are you in and what is it with the motel that was so bad. If I ever get a chance to get out and meet some of the boarders I would need a private room to handle my COPD without effecting anyone else.
    We typically fish the south half of the strip pits, mainly for bluegills. Some bass, redear, catfish, crappie, and an occasional gar get caught as well.
    The problem with the motel in Columbus is it STINKS something awful. Like rotten eggs. I'd say look into staying in Pittsburg.

I'm ready and I'll be sporting a new yak this year. Picking up the new yak tomorrow.
    Tim

I'm picking my new yak up Sunday! What you gonna get? I'm going to get an Ascend FS10. Duck and fish machine...

I got the Jackson Kayak Big Tuna. It is a SOT capable of both solo/tandem. My son is soon going to want to start fishing with me so I needed something work for 1 or 2 people.
    Tim

I am ready. Is anyone else.
    "Next to a healthy 10 pound carp a brook trout can look like a minnow in a clown suit"

1602 NE 180th Ter Smithville MO 64089-9120.

Oh heck yeah I'm Ready! Well I guess I need to tie some flies, but I'm ready!
    Steven Adler

Drive it like you stole it! Half the fun of getting there is not knowing your going to make it?

Less than a month. Just wondering Saturday night fish fry? Friday night dinner?
    "Next to a healthy 10 pound carp a brook trout can look like a minnow in a clown suit"

+ Reply to Thread