I have an anchor trolley as well, on my right side, that runs from bow to stern. The easiest way to rig one to get two big carabiners, and clip onto to the carry handle at bow and stern. Take some parachute cord, and run a loop through the carabiners, and tie each end of the para-cord to a metal ring.

Use that ring as an attachment point for your positioning system. I have two anchors, but don't use them. I prefer to use a Drift Sock, but I also have a Brush Clamp that I can use.

If you're going to be fishing streams, or even in still water, you might want to consider two anchor trolleys. This will allow you to anchor off the bow and stern, to keep you from swinging in the wind. You can either rig a full-size anchor trolley on each side, or, two half-length trolleys on one side only.

I recently was on a float trip with several of my kayaking buddies here in OK. One gent had the split set-up for his anchors. Not really a trolley, but a few padeyes leading from the cockpit to the bow and stern. I think he had a couple clam-cleats at the cockpit. He would just thread the anchor lines from the bow and stern, leading to the cockpit. While paddling, the anchors (3 lbs hand dumb bells) would be up tight to the hull, but when he found a spot he wanted to fish, he would drop an anchor, either the bow or stern, and let that hold him in place while he thoroughly fished a spot. Very effective.