+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tubers fishing report :

Hybrid View

Default Tubers fishing report :

He ask for one... SNP yesterday.. weather rainy and foggy in the am, cleared up, water levels not bad, in fact really good for this time of year, 2 miles in 2 out, caught 7 brookies, seen 12 black bears (5 Im sure I saw twice) 2 deer, 1 squrriel, and a chipmuck... sorry I have no pics..
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Grubb View Post
    He ask for one... SNP yesterday.. weather rainy and foggy in the am, cleared up, water levels not bad, in fact really good for this time of year, 2 miles in 2 out, caught 7 brookies, seen 12 black bears (5 Im sure I saw twice) 2 deer, 1 squrriel, and a chipmuck... sorry I have no pics..
    What kinda report is THIS??
    How BIG were the bears & did you take a change of shorts?

Mikey
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

LOL Yes I did thankfully didn't need them... I think I walked into a nest of them bugggers!
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Quote Originally Posted by Grubb View Post
    LOL Yes I did thankfully didn't need them... I think I walked into a nest of them bugggers!
    ...and you got NO pictures? I thought I learned ya better!!

Mikey
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

I had a disposable camera. That had a couple of pics left on it maybe i got a pic of one of the bears that will turn out i get them back in a week..

Got the pics back.. the film did not turn out... oh well...

+ Reply to Thread