I bought this rod a month or so ago. Really to much for rod for what I want to do with it. My mistake is your gain. It had never been casted when I bought it. I lawn casted it and realized my mistake. New retail is $190 + Tax. I'll sell for $100, plus shipping

From the manufacturer: The Redington Voyant fly rod is a high performance option that provides excellent value for money. It's a fast action, smooth casting rod that compares favorably with many more expensive alternatives. Don't be fooled into thinking this is just a beginner's rod? the Voyant packs enough smooth power for both new and experienced anglers alike.

You could be forgiven for assuming that this rod is too lightweight for tough situations, but Voyant rods are versatile enough to meet a variety of challenges. The Redington Voyant fly rod is perfect for any angler who's ready to move beyond beginner rods to something with more power and sensitivity.

Redington Voyant fly rods are available with line weights of 3 to 10. The range of weights lets you choose a rod that's suited to your angling style. Weights 3 to 6 come with a half-wells grip, while the 7-10 weights are equipped with a full wells grip. The 3-5 weights are perfect if you need a highly sensitive rod, while the 7-10 weights provide the extra power required for larger fish.

Other features include alignment markers for easy setup and a powerful tip for extra line pickup. Each rod is built with a sturdy wood and anodized aluminum reel seat.

The Redington Voyant fly rod comes with a cloth storage tube, complete with zipper closure and black cloth bag. The rod is covered by Redington's Lifetime Warranty.

Cigar grip, 3.8 oz. fast action.