+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To Those Who've Asked or Wondered...

Default To Those Who've Asked or Wondered...

Hey Everybody...

Just a quick note of thanks to all who've sent e-mails my way, or wondered if I somehow lost my way in my feeble-minded state... I'm doing all right. I've managed to stave off two minor cancerous assaults-- another threat that would have again brought with it the blindness that I fear most, and a recent blood clot in my right shoulder. Bottom line? All threats have been acknowledged, treated and defeated.

God bless you all for giving a damn about yours truly. I am forever grateful for all of my friends, be they near or far...

Fall is in the offing, and so, too, is the full-time return of Jerry, hairwing530...

Be well, my friends...

JW, aka the aforementioned "hairwing530"

Maine, Now I've retired to North Carolina (just south of Fayetteville)

Jerry:
    So tell us honestly that you are OK I am one that is concerned. I appreciate all you have done for me ( and a lot of others ) Haven't heard from you in a while. Please keep in touch

Jerry,

Please stay in touch with us and let us know if there is anything we can do. By all means, keep the Faith, my friend....
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Guys,

Thanks for your concern. Much appreciated. But, in all honesty, me and mine are doing OK. Could things be better? In some ways, yes they could. In other ways, not at all. Living with cancer, and life itself, is a challenging path to walk. But, each step is one that I'll gladly take-- rocks, pitfalls and all. My lot in life has been chosen for me, but I've never really taken on this trek alone while moving down its twisting path.

You see, it's because of my family, my friends and the Man Upstairs that I can look you in the eye and say that I'm doing OK. Where some may have stumbled, the trio cited above have held me up, extended me a hand, or just steadied my gait. And, for that, my gratitude forever will be eternal...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

+ Reply to Thread