I have a habit of surfing the web for anything fly fishing/tying related and came across something that is just to good not to pass on. I do not know where I read this, but, it was on a forum somewhere and I had to try it. They are making stocking foot waders a little too narrow at the ankle area and it makes it difficult to pull your waders off when you are finished wading. You end up doing the one foot shuffle trying to pull your foot out of the neoprene footie. After you pull on the neoprene long enough it could cause leaks where the neoprene meets the wader material. What this person tried and it works great is to put a small plastic bag over your foot before putting your leg into your waders. It does not have to be a big bag. It just needs to cover your foot and ankle area. Once you have done this, your waders will slip right off your foot and not hang up. I have tried this the last 4 times I have been out and it works great. I use small plastic bags that are made for a small wastebasket. I just slide one over each foot and step into my waders. After fishing, all I have to do is shake my leg and the waders just slide off my foot.

I may look funny putting my waders on, but, it sure makes taking them off easy plus keeps me from damaging the neoprene when taking them off. Try it....