I have a "fly trap", which is a dandy little gadget with a flip-down lid to hold your flies to dry them, and I think Simms makes a similar, but expensive kind of a pin-on fly box. Are there any other gadgets out there to hold your flies after you have used them? I don't like the wool patches because they are too good at holding the flies, and the pin-on styrofoam patches aren't good enough.