I have the following rods for sale. All were purchased on this site and lightly used. Two are custom built by members of this site. I am now building my own rods, so I have decided to sell any rods I did not make myself. I believe I remember who built these rods, but because I am not sure, I will not give credit(sorry)

TFO 4 wt 8'9" Lefty Krey finesse series 4 piece rod. This rod is factory built, and the grip is soiled from use, but otherwise in great condition. $85 shipped, obo. Rod sock included.

TFO 5 wt TiCrX 5 wt 9' 4 pc rod. This rod was custom built and bought off this site a few years ago. The rod saw light use but the grip is slightly soiled. It also has what I think it the PAC bay reel seat with a checkered graphite insert and very nice blue garnet stripping guides that were part of the custom build. $130 shipped, obo. Rod sock included

Dan Craft Five Rivers Signature V 9'6" 4 wt 4 piece. This rod was never used by me and is custom built by one of our members and bought off this site. Beautiful rod with 3 liars marks, varigated thread at the flip up hook keeper, and then a thread wrap that is transparent so you can see the guide feet, very cool effect. The grip is a custom grip with burled rings(two at bottom different thickness, and 1 at top) and coated in a lacquer or stain that really makes it pop. The reel seat is a good one with a reddish wood insert. $150 shipped, obo. Rod sock included

Please pm me with any questions.image.jpg