+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lowell, ID 2013

Default Lowell, ID 2013

Sorry folks, I thought the dates were posted?? Anyhow I set up with Marie & Mike the week of
    Sept 22 thru the 28th. 2013. If you want to reserve a cabin, phone them. Always room in the campground
    for more folks. Three Rivers Resort, Lowel Idaho, 1-888-926-4430.
    It looks as if I will not be able to make it this year. No Host is really needed at this Fish In, sort of runs itself.
    If anyone wants to take it over, do so. Normally we have had a Bring your own meat, Bar B Q. Someone will need to bring charcoal for the fire pit. Z normally does this without anyone asking. He also refuses and $$. I think he is the only one that has never missed the ID FI.

I just may be able to drop down for a day or two but that is not in the plans as of today. Have fun, always good fishin.

Denny

Time to start making plans for Lowell.
    How about adding your name to the "I am going list".

John (ffb)
    Ron EE & Vickie
    Z & Lady memorial
    akidatheart (Dennis)
    forthebirds12

I'll be there!

VEE and I will be there as well. Hope you can make it down for a day or two Denny. Wouldn't be an Idaho Fish-In without you.
    Happiness is wading boots that never have a chance to dry out.

Default Ree & vee

Good to hear that you two are planning on being there!!
    Denny

Hey Ron, good to see you posting. I hope we see more of this from you. Be well.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

I will be there with the Lady dogs ashes. She will be cast upon the waters we enjoyed together.

I will be there and be in the area earlier than the official start date. Plan is to be in Idaho on 9/16 and Lowell around 9/17.

Lady and I will be there when we get there around 9/22.

Blog Entries

Impressions: I hate rain. The fish didn't seem to mind it as much, however. Almost no bugs, just a spotty BWO hatch around 2 pm, although fish rose to caddis, ants, and hoppers on the sunny days. Fishing was substantially slower than last year, but there were also a lot more people fishing, especially in the upper 20 miles or so (when I came in, there was not an open pool for about 15 miles of river. Never seen it so busy during the fish-in week.

+ Reply to Thread