Thread: TFO Rod Axiom 9' 5wt 4pc

Threaded View

Default TFO Rod Axiom 9' 5wt 4pc

Hey guys,

Been hanging out at the Classic Fly Rod Forum. Head over heals for fishing and making split cane rods now. So trying to sell some of my graphite to finance some new tools and machinery. The Axiom 5wt. rod has been one of my favorites but it just doesnt see the water much anymore. The 4 wt. TFO Finesse rod has been fished a handful of times and still looks brand new or close to it and has not seen the water in 2 years. Both rods come with a issued bag.

Rod #1

TFO Axiom 9 foot 5wt 4pc. This thing was my go to rod for travel trips and served as a back up to my boo rods. I would say that this rod is on the fast side and throws a 5 weight line with authority. It was an all around great rod for me. There is one spot on the tip section where it had rubbed up against something at some point and not sure where or when it happened. The rub mark is in the picture 4th from the left. Rod is structurally sound and still fishes great! Comes with issued bag and a tube that I bought at the local Gander Mountain store.

$100 OBO plus shipping in CONUS. Will not ship over seas sorry.

You can contact me here via PM if interested or have questions.

Thanks,
    Richard

image (1).jpgimage (2).jpgimage (3).jpgimage (4).jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by FIREMAN; 08-09-2013 at 02:13 PM. Reason: forgot to add contact