I think you need to let everyone know whether this is a fly rod with a "tip-over-butt" ferrule as in graphite or a metal ferrule as in bamboo/glass. I say this because you have received 2 replies and one is for a metal ferrule and the other is "tip-over-butt" as in graphite.