Narco, my post only applies if you are thinking of buying a pop up camper --not a Class A, 5th wheel, or full sized trailer. You can get hard-sided pop ups with showers (inside or out) and permanent bathrooms. Mine has a furnace and AC, H&C running water, a 3-burner gas stove, a refrigerator and a small porta-potty. I carry a microwave in it for when I am hitched up to an electric outlet. (Also needed to run the AC.) There's a double bed in back and a small dining table with benches in front that converts to a sleeping bag-sized bed. I can tow it with a mid-sized SUV, easily see over the top of it in the rear view mirror, and suffer relatively little in reduced MPG.

Dale, I'm sure your camper is perfect for you and I am definitely not knocking it. It wouldn't work for me because I am both tall and claustrophobic. Conversely, I've seen others in RV parks happily camping in rigs that look much like yours, but 1/2 the size. We all find the one that is right for us and rejoice in no longer sleeping in a tent --even as others think tenting is the only way to go.