+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FAOL Fly Patterns CD

Hybrid View

Default FAOL Fly Patterns CD

A person (not to be named) emailed me with a request for the Al Campbell CD, claiming they were new to fly tying...

I created a Special FAOL Fly Pattern CD, which includes all of of Al Campbell's article when he was the FAOL Field Editor...

The person did not give me a mailing address and I replied twice requesting a mailing address, I have not had a reply in the past three weeks...

The CD is packaged the postage has been affixed to the mailing envelope, and laying on my desk...

Anyone wanting this CD can email me at parnelli@comcast.net, do not reply to this message on the bulleting board...

Just send me you mailing address and the CD will be out in my mailbox for pickup as soon as I read the email...

~Parnelli
    "Everyone you meet in life, give you happiness! Some by their arrival, others by their departure!" ~Parnelli

Steven, I wanted to say how much I have enjoyed the FOTW cd you sent me. I have been tying up some new (for me) stuff for a planned trip, and I put the cd in and use the search function and it will pop up the pattern. Much easier than even searching the FOTW archives on the main page. Thanks A Lot!
    "Fishermen are born honest, but they get over it"
    Ed Zern

Quote Originally Posted by pillcaster View Post
    Steven, I wanted to say how much I have enjoyed the FOTW cd you sent me. I have been tying up some new (for me) stuff for a planned trip, and I put the cd in and use the search function and it will pop up the pattern. Much easier than even searching the FOTW archives on the main page. Thanks A Lot!
    +1 on the excellent CD and Steven's offer. Over the years I have received a couple of CDs from Steven. He never charges for his efforts or costs. They are excellent reference materials for your tying bench.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

+ Reply to Thread