An almost 30 year old Sage RPII 6 weight. Far and away the best graphite rod I have owned. I dould use it for any fly fishing ( fresh water ) that I wanted. It would lay out a fairly long line, or fish close in, dry or wet. With all the rods I have collected, that was the one I would grab as I was heading our the door. I dreaded the day would come that something would happen to it. I guarded it jealously. I made it from a blank, along with two others, one for a friend and the other for my son. Each was marked 9/1984. Finally, the day came, whenI strted to put the rod in its tube after fishing for a few hours, I found the tip broken at the first guide. Sage couldn't help, my son wouldn't part with his, even for the offer of a new rod. Myfriend had passed away, as many seem to be doing these days. after 3 years of searching eBay and all the websites I could think of, another friend passed away and his fly gear was being sold to benefit a fishing club. On the list was an RP11 - 6 wt. I got on the phone and made the deal. This one also was made from the blank by a guy with more talent than I have, so I now have an even nicer rod that shows little wear. I'm up to 75YO now, so I expect that with the same care I gave the former rod, the current one will oulast me. Since I broke the earlier rod, I have aquired a beautiful, DT 6 Wt unused Ashaway line, which now rests on the SA 6 ( Marquis) that I always used on that old beauty.