+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Allfishing Buy Wakata

Default Allfishing Buy Wakata

I am looking at getting the 9ft and 10ft Wakata for my kids. I have a 4, 7, 8, and 11 year olds. Has anyone used these rods? They are really excited to fish Tenkara with me.

Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by moonlitflies View Post
    I am looking at getting the 9ft and 10ft Wakata for my kids. I have a 4, 7, 8, and 11 year olds. Has anyone used these rods? They are really excited to fish Tenkara with me.

Brandon
    I have the 10' model and I really like the rod. It's very light (2.1oz), has a nice cork grip, and balances out really well. Casts a #3 or #3.5 line very well as well as the TUSA 10.5' furled line. It feels like a feather in hand, so it should be a good rod for the little ones. With all of that said I'm actually trying to sell mine here because I just picked up the new Shimano ZL and I like it better.

JD

JD I mske the furled line and do prefer mine. Haven't used a level line since my first trip. How much are you asking for the rod?

Quote Originally Posted by moonlitflies View Post
    JD I make the furled line and do prefer mine. Haven't used a level line since my first trip. How much are you asking for the rod?
    I'll ship anywhere in the lower 48, the rod and the extras for $58 to your door. Paypal is prefered.

JD

JD pm sent already.

Brandon

Pm received.
    This rod is sold! Thank you Brandon.

+ Reply to Thread