Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Ride

Maiden Voyage on the mighty Nonquon R.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bass opener today............

Nice rides!

I am chomping at the bit to order me a Nucanoe, I have never ridden a pregnant manatee and am looking forward to it. With a little luck my order going out tomorrow, then we will see how stable it really is!
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

I'm starting to like the Frontier more, looks like a very nice ride indeed. I like the option of the elevated seat and the nicely padded seat as well. My Ride 115 is comfy but I'm always on the hunt for something better/nicer and easier on me. Nice ride indeed, love your trailer, are those fairly easy to get up your way ??

jimp,

If you have a dealer close by, you could take one out on a demo. I love my Frontier 12 and really enjoy it. I located an older jet ski trailer at one of our local marinas and it needed sanding, lights and re-wiring. The dealer told me if I would take it "as is" I could have it for $200. I took it and wire wheeled the frame, repainted it, re-wired it and installed new lights plus picked up 2 new tires on rims at our local Wal-Mart and it is working out great.
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Nice ride indeed, love your trailer, are those fairly easy to get up your way ??
    This is a Easy loading Roller trailer I have for a 15' Bowrider I sold.
    It is overkill for the Frontier, I want to put Bars across to carry both the Frontier and my Commander120.
    So far, I stack the Commander on top of the Frontier with padding.

If you can pick up a Personal Watercraft Trailer or small utility trailer it should be perfect.
    The only thing I would suggest would be to get 15" wheels or larger if you are towing at any speed, and as with any trailer, watch for proper tire inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by WarrenP View Post
    jimp,

If you have a dealer close by, you could take one out on a demo. I love my Frontier 12 and really enjoy it. I located an older jet ski trailer at one of our local marinas and it needed sanding, lights and re-wiring. The dealer told me if I would take it "as is" I could have it for $200. I took it and wire wheeled the frame, repainted it, re-wired it and installed new lights plus picked up 2 new tires on rims at our local Wal-Mart and it is working out great.
    None right next door, there is a dealer in Murphy NC that's an hour away. I've already got the Ride 115 and a Pungo 120 hanging in the garage (LOL) wife just looks the other way. I can stand in the Ride 115, I just need some more practice at the "standing" part. The higher seat in the Frontier is appealing, and you can change the seating around depending on the activity or type of fishing. The seating in the WS yaks are very comfy, but being able to move about even easier is appealing. (sound of rusty wheels grinding again)

913 Jackson Lake Rd, Chatsworth, Ga. 30705 (423) 438-1060

Here are two of my 'rides'.....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Life is good......

My two new rides for the year. Frame was added later, but 14' boat fits in my car

AND

+ Reply to Thread