Bob, That was an interesting observation by John, regarding the possibility that people tend to be more open to releasing fishing data the farther west you go as compared to the farther east you go. I hadn't thought of it in that way and naturally there will be tons of exemptions to that statement, but.......... There are around 3.3 times the people who live 'east' of the west as compared to those living in the west. Depending upon where you draw the line and leaving out the dead center of the country, there are around 62.7 million people living out west. Compare that to 207.7 million back east. BIG difference. Then if you factored in, which I did not, the number of square miles of the 'east' as compared to the 'west' I am sure the population per square mile would have an even bigger X factor. So, if you live in a very high level population area with very limited fly fishing waters as compared to those of us who live out west, much lower levels of population and much greater number of square miles per person, that may tend to make the crowded side a little more reluctant to give out information. Just a guess on my part however. No real facts to back that up. Larry ---sagefisher---