Ken Morrow is a Certified Adaptive Fly Fishing Practitioner and Texas Park and Wildlife Department Angler Educator who serves on the President of the Adaptive Fly Fishing Institute, Inc.

Ken Morrow ask me for permission to use my FAOL article "Determining the Shape and Size of a Cork Handle".
I gave him permission to use this article in his published book "The Adaptive Fly Fishing Handbook".

Here is what Ken wrote as a lead-in to my article...

"The most neglected and universally beneficial modification on can make to a fly rod for anyone...disabled, injured, or otherwise...is to customize the rod grip to fit the hand of the owner. The following section was developed and written by Steven H. McGarthwaite. It is by far the best method I have encountered for measuring the proper size and shape for a custom fly rod grip. A properly sized and shaped grip makes as much difference to your casting as a properly fitted pair of shoes does to walking and standing for long periods of time."

This is a must book for those who are helping those who otherwise because of disabilities, injuries, otherwise would not be able to enjoy the true thrill of casting a fly line...

This is a offer to someone who is working with handicapped soldiers to teach them casting a fly rod, and to create a fly rod handle that will compensate for their injuries, so they can enjoy the best of fly fishing.

I bought the book on Amazon, and now I am offering this book to a person that is dedicate in helping others who are disabled, injured or otherwise not being able to experience fly fishing as its best...

I have the one book, so the book will go to the first person who emails me..

Just email me at parnelli@comcast.net and send me you mailing address... I will cover all cost of postage.

~Parnelli