Quote Originally Posted by TyroneFly View Post
Eric, I realize you have issues, but a fly fishing forum is no place for you to seek the help you need. I suggest you talk to your doctor. He or she can recommend professionals who can help you.

I hope you can resolve your inner conflicts and move on to a better state of mind.
I am not the only person who has ever sought help on this forum nor will I ever be the only one to do so. I hope that you will treat those who ask for help here in the future with more grace than you have seen fit to give me. I don't know what I did to earn your anger but if it makes you feel better to insult me then fire away.

I have been under professional care for quite some time now. Our wonderful government and private doctors deal with a soldier's PTSD by giving you pills and telling you to come back later.

I have been on FAOL for many, many years now. This site has never been just about fly fishing but it is about life. That is what used to put it head and shoulders above any other fly fishing forum out there.