Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I was hospitalized over the weekend!

There is some type of viral flu going around. My son texted my wife late last night from the ER, same symptoms as yours She was with him for hours. He apparently needed four IV bags. He spent the night at our place (he's 22) last night, and is still there. As of lunch, he was still retching.

Eric"[/B][/COLOR]

Some will call me a "Drama Queen" as before on this board. So be it. They too shall get their own medicine one day. To those who genuinely care I say thank you! I am at home now recovering.Very hoarse voice, sore throat and sore abdominal muscles from all of the vomiting. Feel like a limp rag doll, exhausted but oh so glad to be alive.

God Bless,
    Eric[/QUOTE]

You seek only attention with your fabricated lies. It's your MO. You are not even a man of your words. Several times you have stated you were through with FAOL, yet you return each time with more drama than the last. Nice touch with choosing red text.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Glad to hear you are recovering Nighthawk.
    Tyronefly, don't you think you are being a bit harsh?
    All the best.
    Mike

Sorry to hear of your tremendous ordeal Eric.
    Glad that you are okay and on the mend.

Quote Originally Posted by TyroneFly View Post
    Eric"[/B][/COLOR]

Some will call me a "Drama Queen" as before on this board. So be it. They too shall get their own medicine one day. To those who genuinely care I say thank you! I am at home now recovering.Very hoarse voice, sore throat and sore abdominal muscles from all of the vomiting. Feel like a limp rag doll, exhausted but oh so glad to be alive.

God Bless,
    Eric
    You seek only attention with your fabricated lies. It's your MO. You are not even a man of your words. Several times you have stated you were through with FAOL, yet you return each time with more drama than the last. Nice touch with choosing red text.[/QUOTE]

The fact that you cannot stand me posting here really pleases me to no end. It also guarantees that I will continue to post here and post more frequently. By the way "fabricated lies"? L.o.L. Is that different than "true lies"? L.M.A.O.!

It is very obvious that you have no idea what severe depression and PTSD from military service does to a person. That or you live in a state of total denial. It is also obvious that you have a very bad guilt complex. I suggest that you seek professional help before you are too far gone for recovery.

Eric, I realize you have issues, but a fly fishing forum is no place for you to seek the help you need. I suggest you talk to your doctor. He or she can recommend professionals who can help you.

I hope you can resolve your inner conflicts and move on to a better state of mind.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Thanks all for the support. Labs from yesterday show everything returned to normal. Matter of fact doc said my labs are the best they have been in several months now. What a weird feeling that ride to the hospital was. I felt like I was standing outside of my body like a third person point of view. It was like I was viewing things through a cloudy window too.

Quote Originally Posted by TyroneFly View Post
    Eric, I realize you have issues, but a fly fishing forum is no place for you to seek the help you need. I suggest you talk to your doctor. He or she can recommend professionals who can help you.

I hope you can resolve your inner conflicts and move on to a better state of mind.
    I am not the only person who has ever sought help on this forum nor will I ever be the only one to do so. I hope that you will treat those who ask for help here in the future with more grace than you have seen fit to give me. I don't know what I did to earn your anger but if it makes you feel better to insult me then fire away.

I have been under professional care for quite some time now. Our wonderful government and private doctors deal with a soldier's PTSD by giving you pills and telling you to come back later.

I have been on FAOL for many, many years now. This site has never been just about fly fishing but it is about life. That is what used to put it head and shoulders above any other fly fishing forum out there.

Blog Entries

Nighthawk,
    Try to ignore him.

Praise The Lord! What a miraculous recovery. To think you were on death bed just days ago and now by the grace of God you are instantly healed and as healthy as an athlete. Will miracles never cease? Can I get a hallelujah my brothers?
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Closed Thread