Quote Originally Posted by TyroneFly View Post
Eric"[/B][/COLOR]

Some will call me a "Drama Queen" as before on this board. So be it. They too shall get their own medicine one day. To those who genuinely care I say thank you! I am at home now recovering.Very hoarse voice, sore throat and sore abdominal muscles from all of the vomiting. Feel like a limp rag doll, exhausted but oh so glad to be alive.

God Bless,
Eric
You seek only attention with your fabricated lies. It's your MO. You are not even a man of your words. Several times you have stated you were through with FAOL, yet you return each time with more drama than the last. Nice touch with choosing red text.[/QUOTE]

The fact that you cannot stand me posting here really pleases me to no end. It also guarantees that I will continue to post here and post more frequently. By the way "fabricated lies"? L.o.L. Is that different than "true lies"? L.M.A.O.!

It is very obvious that you have no idea what severe depression and PTSD from military service does to a person. That or you live in a state of total denial. It is also obvious that you have a very bad guilt complex. I suggest that you seek professional help before you are too far gone for recovery.