In looking back at all of the above I see where both packages list the product as Turkey Quills. (not so) I would call neither of those products as Quills. They are Turkey Primary or secondary flight feathers. Biots could be stripped from the Quill on either of them. Then the Quilll could be turned into a Pen or whatever.
If I want to buy a feather for stripping my own biots, I would want either the 2nd, 3rd or 4th Primary flight feather from a male Turkey. Maybe I am getting too specific? I feel we tiers do not need to put up with mislabeling. Maybe they should employ and train the employees more fully.
If I wanted to buy a Turkey round I would specify, the 2nd,3rd or 4th secondary flight feather from a male turkey.

My personal preferance for biots is to obtain both wings from a hen Pea fowl. The first 4 primary flight feathers from both wings yield what I consider the best biots. Having raised lots of them and having the opportunity to harvest them for myself, I have a specific opinion on biots. Again, Who cares.

Denny