Good Morning, Everbody...

To answer a few questions and because of further requests to chime in, here's the scoop:

cheffy... While Guido may be in retirement/hiding, I DO have the number for his son, Nunzio. He's taking over the "family business..."

gfen... Regarding the quote you included from herefishy as it pertains to me... In all honesty, I don't know how much money was collected on my behalf back then, or if all that was sent to the dirt-bag in question was accounted for and forwarded my way. I was among the fortunate, however, in that many of the members here on FAOL who wanted to help came to me directly, thereby denying a certain somebody any chance at practicing his "back-door" tactics. How sad a human being he is...

And, kbproctor? If you built that rod for him out of the goodness of your heart, you have my sympathies. Said individual seems to have honed his "collecting" skills to a fine science, as I consider myself pretty good at reading people, and I missed his intent by a wide margin. I should have known better, but my mind was elsewhere...

To you all, I will say one last thing... DON'T let the actions of "He Who Shall Not Be Named" taint the heart and soul of this fine collection of fly-wranglers. You've always been there for me when I needed you, and if the chance arises, I will return the kindnesses and friendships ten-fold. FAOL is a class act in SO many ways that I believe we owe it to ourselves to pull the proverbial chain and flush this garbage down the toilet, once and for all...

So sayeth hairwing530, aka Jerry, on this fine May morning...