+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cwfi 2013

Hybrid View

Default Cwfi 2013

This years Central Washington Fish In will be held May 16th thru May 19th. Same place, the Oasis in Ephrata. Pot luck sat evening. All are welcome!

This will be our 12th year!

Z

Will be there if at all possible.

Jerry and Lady

I'll be there.

the fish are there, the campground knows we are coming. Gonna be a good time!

I will be there.

r.e.w.

6. Default

Never been to a fish in. Would love to.

Questions:

What what waters do you all fish that are near by?

Are "barley pops or assorted fermented grape beverages" allowed? ( in moderation of course )

My wife doesn't fish much, any other wives hang around the campground? ( shopping?)

Answer here or IM would also be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post
    This years Central Washington Fish In will be held May 16th thru May 19th. Same place, the Oasis in Ephrata. Pot luck sat evening. All are welcome!

This will be our 12th year!

Z

Blog Entries

Fishins are gatherings, with some activities thrown in, lots of friendship and fishing, but the fishing isn't organized. The people in the group will point you in the right direction and perhaps take you if that is what you. but you will not be forced. When I go, I probably fish less than anyone else in the park. I fish for four hours or so then spend time with my wife or kids depending on who is with me. others fish until they can't see to fish or the fish stop biting.
    at the CWFI they fish Rocky Ford for trout and many of the numerous lakes for sunfish. bass etc. its up to you how much time you spend on each one. read write ups from past fish ins. as far as beer etc. its up to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9d1-8j1VRU
    "Complexity is easy; Simplicity is difficult."
    Georgy Shragin
    Designer of ppsh41 sub machine gun

Hi stcroixguy, Eric covered it quite well. Most of us fish the Ford for a few days then spend sat on a lake fishing for gills and bass. Sat evening we have a nice potluck where everyone gets to share their stories. I typically try to set the dates for mid May. By that time it's not to cold in the evenings. A few of us do partake of adult beverages, and has never been an issue. Not a lot of shopping in Ephrata.. I would enjoy meeting you and showing you the water!

+ Reply to Thread