+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Fly Fishing Show this WEEKEND

Default The Fly Fishing Show this WEEKEND

Batson Enterprises - Rainshadow/Forecast will be displaying at the Fly Fishing Show this week end. We will have a 20' booth showcasing our entire product line. This is a great opportunity to come and see and feel our extensive product line. We will have rods built with our blanks & components to cast. Everyone who ever wanted to know about our product line should come.
    The show is at the Meydenbauer Center in Bellvue, WA. Fri 11-6, Sat 9-6, Sun 9-5.
    I hope to see and meet all of the interested fly fishermen in the Great Northwest.
    Bill Batson
    CEO
    Batson Enterprises
    Rainshadow/Forecast
    wbatson@olypen.com
    877-875-2381
    If you can't make it to the show please feel free to contact us for your free 80 pg color component catalog and our 38 pg color blank catalog.IMHO the most comprehensive catalogs in the industry. Also check out our new website at [url=http://www.batsonenterprises.com.:49c9a]www.batsonenterprises.com.[/url:49c9a]

Hey--I don't know if Batsons will have their new RX7+ and RX8+ blanks there (I'm sure they'll have samples of some, at least!), but if so you owe it to yourself to check these babies out! The RX8+ in particular may be the finest performance fly blank I've ever encountered. It's a stunning piece of engineering! Fast action (AA of 70-76 on the ones I've tested) with LOADS OF "FEEL". You can't believe it's a "fast" blank because it has such a perfect balance and presentation feel to it.

Anyway, just a head's up to check 'em out!

John

The Rocky Mountain Rodbuilding Supply Co.
    Your source for the finest in fly rod blanks and components.
    [url=http://www.rockymountainrodbuilding.com:c3d00]www.rockymountainrodbuilding.com[/url:c3d00]

I think you're gonna like 'em, JC! I've never been more impressed with a blank.

John

The Rocky Mountain Rodbuilding Supply Co.
    Your source for the finest in fly rod blanks and components.
    [url=http://www.rockymountainrodbuilding.com:2fa98]www.rockymountainrodbuilding.com[/url:2fa98]

+ Reply to Thread