Showed my wife the info on the Pentax WP and photos generated by your posts and others and she went online and ordered me one. What a surprise that was; think I'll keep her. Have to after 47 years. Camera came just two days before we left for the Outer Banks of NC. Now if I can just learn to set and operate all the functions in the @135 page manual - sheesh! Gonna join Photobucket or the like in the future and post some as soon as I can figure out all the how too's. Just got the basic camera. Do you recommend the "skin" accessory and any others. Believe I will get a spare battery. Did buy a 1GB memory card. On the highest 6.0 megapixel setting and three star quality setting it'll still take way more photos then I'll ever need. Believe it started counting down at 332 or thereabouts. After reading the manual believe this camera will do everything but make the morning coffee and not sure yet if that's excluded. By the way, is there a way to turn off the sound or change it when you first turn on the camera? Mine meows like a kitten when it comes on. Would rather have the sound of trout smacking an Elk Hair Caddis if possible or the like! Thanks again for all the info in your original post.