Quote Originally Posted by chewydog View Post
St. Croix, like most rod companies, including TFO, ask for your rod to replace a tip. If they just sent you one, it might not fit your particular rod properly a come apart during casting, etc. Then you could come on here and rant about how terrible their section fit was.
That is possible but they offer a couple of pages of tips to be sold all I ask is for the model I have to be made and shipped just like the others. If it was that crucial then why do they offer so many tips to be sold without the rod coming back. They even have the tips for the Legend Ultra just not my model.

It shoulde not depend on who I get on the phone with Billyspey but obviously it does. Billyspey did just what I did and got just what he asked for and did not even have to pay and I was willing to pay the 30 bucks for the tip how is this fair? Take your blinders off people St Croix as it has been brought to our attention has very inconsistent costumer service at best. It should not depend on who picks up the phone for you to get proper customer service. Look I am not asking for then to do something they do not offer I just need a tip that I am willing to pay for.