I expect so Betty but I probably should have better qualified the places I fish most of the time. That and I automatically assumed trout were the intended quarry. I fish the Blue Ribbon areas almost exclusively and almost as exclusively here around Rolla. There are a couple I have been to way the Sam Hill and gone that are so tiny you wonder how the trout survive. Those are the ones I meant that don't have trails...or they didn't a couple years ago. I hope they've been left alone as fragile as they are. I know you fish Bennet and have fished Montauk so I'm sure you're familiar with how the trails are out of those parks, down the Niangua and the Current. Meramec is the same...a blind man could follow them. Cardiac and Suicide...they get hit plenty. So do the Blue Ribbon areas around here and the others I've been to. Once in a blue moon I'll hit a Red Ribbon area but...they just don't hold the same attraction and White Ribbon areas...well, if you get there before the local worm dunkers do you can have some fun. They are a put and take fishery so that's ok...I don't like to eat the stinking things anyway. Now if we throw warm water into the mix....I have more private water to fish than I can get to. I would not have to hit the same spot twice every 3 years and I'm talking about creeks. I have two places of approximately 3/4 mile each on the upper Bourbeuse I have wanted to hit the last 2 years and haven't made it yet. Same with an entire mile of the way upper Meremac...haven't been able to get to it either. According to the owners no one fishes them as they tell me they never see tracks around. From what I've seen of them I doubt a poacher would hit them very hard for a bunch of longear. They're all pretty skinny water. I only fish one body of still water and that's the neighbors lake when my wife wants to go.