Here it is pretty much like rainbowchaser described, there are no secret spots. Every stretch of water I fish in Missouri is listed on a map in state publications. They also have the well worn trails. There might be a couple that lack the trails but there's a reason for it. Fish are few, far between, they are very, very difficult to get to and what fish are there need to be left alone. They have enough to contend with just to survive without an angler adding to there challanges. When meeting another angler, which really isn't very often, I enjoy a good conversation. Suprisingly out of the few encounters not many have asked what I'm using. The inevitible "how ya doin'" is asked but rarely what one is using. I don't ask it either, mostly I don't care. I fish exclusively bamboo and silk and more often than not the conversation quickly turns to the rod and line. I guess it's an uninteded distraction....lol! Might be something to consider! If I had a "secret spot" I doubt I would share it but info on flys and technique...sure, why not.