Thanks to all who have responded so far. Just what I needed. I have been told that during the hottest months here in TN, surface poppers are the way to go and I am looking forward to that action! I have a 6wt and a 7wt and enjoy both, so, I just need to work on the leader. Since I make my own furled leaders, that should be no problem. I, also, have full sinking line on spare spools for the 6 and 7 weight rods.

sandfly,

I have been using a 10 foot NuCanoe for over 3 years and sold it last spring and purchased the 12 foot Frontier last February. I have only had it out a couple times because I have been the primary health provider for my Mom for the past 7 years since my Father passed and I lost her this past December. So, now I am planning on spending a lot of time in the Frontrier 12 this summer. I love the NuCanoe. I have owned a canoe, a 10 foot flatbottom and a Hobie 75 and the NuCanoe is the boat for me. I normanly put in and go up stream about 5 miles and float fish my way back to the truck. I find the NuCanoe very easy to paddle. If you go to the NuCanoe web site and check out the videos, you will find one on using the NuCanoe on the Duck River here in Tennessee and that is me. You should have no problems selling the NuCanoe and you cannot ask for a better person to deal with than Blake Young at NuCanoe. He is very customer service and works hard to assist anyone with any questions.

So, I love the NuCanoe. Easy to paddle, easy to haul around in the back of my truck, it takes a beating, it will take you to the places others cannot get to and the Frontier 12 gives you the opportunity to stand with ease whenever you want. I had a local machine shop here make me up an alum. seat base to relplace the ones that come on the Frontier 12 because I did not like them and posted a picture of the seat base on the NuCanoe Forum and the machine shop has sold over 25 of them since. I provide their contact info there also. If you check out the NuCanoe web site, you will see that I am a Team Member of NuCanoe and can be contacted by e-mail through their web site. I am not a sales rep or anything like that. I am just a very satisfied owner and enjoy helping to answer any questions people may have.