For those who met us at the PA '06 Fish-in, you know our skills are "very rough". Tying flies...well, we could use help. To get to the point, yesterday when I came home I went to check on my number one fishing buddy. Was supposed to be cleaning room/school work. He was on the floor attempting to tie flies. I took the "Dad" hat off and inquired as to his pattern. Imaginative to say the least. Mentioned that it was kinda this, kinda that, kinda a clouser. "Want to tie a clouser?" We then proceeded to get what little materials out that we do have, aided with insights gleaned from this board and memebers met, tied a couple of clousers. They look rough, but as soon as we can get to some water, bet they catch fish! His mom was less than enthusiastic when she found us both "goofing off". While the head cement dried, I put the "Dad hat" back on and gave directions. Sorry for being wordy, but it did my heart good for my "buddy" to sit at the desk with his old man and learn together. Will keep you posted on our catches

------------------
Live each day as if it were your last, some day you'll be right!