+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have retired

Denny,

Congratulations. Not that you weren't, but have even more fun.

Fond Regards,

Allan

Hello everyone,

This is my first post on FAOL, and I have been impressed reading through the forum as to the quality of materials and members found here.

As Denny Conrad has said, we took over his flock of genetic hackle birds. He has been a good friend and mentor. He was right when he told us that the birds will change our lives. They have, but for the better. I?ve been both raising birds and fishing since I was a boy, and love both. Started fly fishing as a teenager. I have enjoyed fishing many streams, rivers, lakes, and two oceans, and look forward to many more trips. My kids and I (and even my wife at times) love to fish. Our three year old son is ?hooked? and loves fishing more than most adults. He can?t stop talking about it!

We?re committed to the same level of service Denny has given, as well as to continue his legacy of quality feathers. We?re also excited about developing some more colors to offer you. We have inventory available now, and will have more in a couple of weeks when we begin our processing. Our website will be fully up and running soon.

Lars Benson
    Owner of Clearwater Hackle

Congratulations Denny, I hope you and the wife enjoy the golden years ahead.
    Popperfly>-<(((((*>
    Born to Fish...Forced to Work !

Denny, Thanks for all you have done for fly fishing in general and for your help in keeping this website what it is today. Lars, welcome aboard. Please let us know when your website is up and running...I'll look forward to bookmarking it. Jim

CONGRATULATIONS, DENNY!
    I'm happy that you're retiring but also a little sad that I won't be dealing with Conranch any more. But it's high time you got out and had some fun, so GO HAVE FUN! That's an ORDER!!! Al Fish

Lots and lots of fun on the water, Denny!

Denny, a very happy, healthy and long retirement to you and yours.

Mr. Benson, I wish all the best in your endeavors and pray you prosper to your retirement.
    Thanks Old Man GO IRISH!

Congrats, Denny!!! Now send me directions to your place so I can visit you to make sure you are properly enjoying your retirement. We'll be visiting our new granddaughter in Portland on a regular basis, so stopping by your place is definitely in the cards. What exit do I take coming from Boise?

Congratulatiuon on your retirement. I can tell you that it was great fun setting at Sowbug one evening and hear you talking about hackle.
    Hope you get out fishing often.

Rick

Blog Entries

Denny, congrats on your retirement. You had some wonderful birds, and great service. Thank you for all you've done. Now get some fishing in.

+ Reply to Thread