Hello everyone,

This is my first post on FAOL, and I have been impressed reading through the forum as to the quality of materials and members found here.

As Denny Conrad has said, we took over his flock of genetic hackle birds. He has been a good friend and mentor. He was right when he told us that the birds will change our lives. They have, but for the better. I?ve been both raising birds and fishing since I was a boy, and love both. Started fly fishing as a teenager. I have enjoyed fishing many streams, rivers, lakes, and two oceans, and look forward to many more trips. My kids and I (and even my wife at times) love to fish. Our three year old son is ?hooked? and loves fishing more than most adults. He can?t stop talking about it!

We?re committed to the same level of service Denny has given, as well as to continue his legacy of quality feathers. We?re also excited about developing some more colors to offer you. We have inventory available now, and will have more in a couple of weeks when we begin our processing. Our website will be fully up and running soon.

Lars Benson
Owner of Clearwater Hackle