I've got to come down on the side with Bill H and PA Dave... The admins can better handle this as opposed to starting a public brawl of "he said, he said." Those never come out well, and they lower us all into the abyss that some "other" websites seem to wallow in...

One last point... It's not always a clear-cut case of one or the other parties being a dirt-bag! I've had a buyer or two whine so much about "wanting more" for their money-- and you guys know that my "hook/fly" sales always net you MORE than is listed --that I finally sent them some "extras" just to be rid of them. The same goes on during purchases as well. I've bought in for a certain item, only to receive less than what was supposedly being offered. Sad... truly sad!!

As has been pointed out previously, it's written off to the world in which we live. But, we fly-wranglers have the power to change things and renew the "old ways" of being true to our word, respectfull, honest and stead-fast, even if it IS only in our little corner of the world...

So sayeth hairwing530 on this Tuesday morning...