Sorry folks to repeat a subject. But you can be mad at me if you want.....but my wife needs some prayer help badly. Matter of fact I could use some help in that arena as well. I am not taking this too well. She had masectomy and chemo 2 years ago and they told her to keep the port in her chest for two years just in case. Her hair came back after 2 LONG years of suffering the after affects. THey took that port out last month....now she needs it back. Anyway the cancer has returned. She has gone down hill very fast. It took them 4 trys to get a port installed and were going to give up but the last try worked. She has multiple lesions of the liver and both lungs. She was looking forward to some fun this summer after being so beat up....oh also hip replacement. She has been on canes for a long time. Now her voice fails when she speaks, she hurts and is always tired. TODAY the said the also found two tumors on the brain. This is category 4 rogue cancer. The fastest growing, hardest to control, worst kind of cancer to have. I suddenly don't even think we will see our 38th anniversary. She is 3.5 hours away and I am at home recovering from back surgery.

Please pray for my wife Penny. She has been a good woman, wife and person and does not deserve this. I sat up many a night watching her bald head slowly sink to the arm of the chair and stay there the night. I sat and watched her pain many nights frustrated because there was nothing I could do to help her. It's tough duty. Now it's back and she is weaker going into this round than she was the first time. I think prayer now is the only hope I have.

Gem

[This message has been edited by Gemrod (edited 14 July 2006).]

[This message has been edited by Gemrod (edited 14 July 2006).]