+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Public Restrooms

Since I'm guilty of starting this thread, I thought I share a story that ended up being of one of my most embarrassing moments in life. I was working in a large office building that housed about 800 people; mainly men. This building had mice and one of the ladies I worked with was terrified of mice. She called me in a panic and asked me to come get the mouse out of her cubicle area. When I got there, I saw a mouse scoot into a small leather portfolio she had under her desk. I picked it up and told her I would dispose of the mouse for her. I went into the men’s room which had four stalls, three of which we occupied, as well as a number of other guys washing hands etc. I went into the empty stall, closed the door and plopped this mouse into the toilet and flushed. In about two seconds the mouse was back on top of the water trying to get out, so without thinking, I said “Stay down there you little S@%T.”, and flushed again. This happened three times before I realized that the room had gone dead silent. I’m sure those guys figured some guy had finally cracked and was talking to his “stuff” trying to flush the toilet. I ended up waiting about 10 minutes to allow the bathroom to empty so I could come
    out without feeling like an absolute idiot. None the less, when I exited the men’s room, there were four guys pretending to read the bulletin board, just waiting to see the guy who was talking to his “stuff” in the second stall. Not one of my finer moments…

Jim Smith

I think I'm beginning to under stand the rumors I hear coming out of Rockdale County. I keep hearing "the citizens of Rockdale County know some ****."
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

+ Reply to Thread