Hey Scott,

Thanks for the offer on the Orvis outfit, but -7 isn't my kind of fishing weather. Late March? Maybe... Until this boatload of bad news, I'd been concentrating on filling hook boxes and tying a few myself. The tying will have to be put back on the "bucket list" until the house is fully back in shape and I've sorted out this mind-boggling pile of hooks. I'll be spending a lot of time with a sizing gauge in the days to come.

As for the alarm idea? The house is "remote," as in it would take 20-30 minutes for a response, unless they happen to be in the neighborhood. That's not a likely scenario...

Not to worry about these guys getting what they deserve. When the three retired "cops/fishing cronies" finish this-- and they WILL finish it --I'm willing to bet that the guys who were responsible for this will be wishing they'd picked another address. 'Nuff said about that.

Again, Scott, thank you for the offer, but ice flows and wind chills below -15 just aren't my style these days. Besides, there still a lot of work to do INDOORS!!

Be well, my friend, and thank you again... Jerry, aka hairwing530, aka "Captain Hooks"