Hey there! I just wanted to share with you all - this year's Hawkeye Fly Fishing Association's annual Fly Fishing Show/Expo will be held in my hometown of Bettendorf, Iowa. The Quad Cities chapter of the HFFA is hosting it and they are still looking for vendors and/or people to host information tables. I know that some of you guys are really handy and have made dubbing brush twisters, rods, and other neat things and wanted to know if anyone is interested in participating in this event or selling their wares.

It is March 1-3 but the first is just the evening, a Friday, and you could come for just the Saturday/Sunday portion and still "catch" most of the attendees. I will be hosting an information table on Classical Fly Tying including wet & salmon flies (so if anyone wants to loan me some flies for display please let me know!)

If any of you would like to do this please let me know! The cost to have a table (as a vendor, this only applies if you are selling something) is $60. But you'd have a free place to stay (our spare bedroom, if you'd like) so that makes up for the table cost, lol!

Presenters are Kip Veith, Joe Cornwall (this does does a fly-tying podcast), and Mike Jacobs. There will also be a casting contest (with age brackets), raffles, tying demonstrations, and good food!

Any takers? Deadline to RSVP is January 30th so please let me know soon and I will get you the info via pdf. You don't have to print and mail it, you can just email it in, or give me your info and I can give it to the organizer for you.

Also, it'd be a cool opportunity to meet some folks from FAOL! Especially for us midwesterners that find it difficult to attend the get-togethers out West!

Karli-Rae