I heard about this program last night, on t.v. It is another very worth while project to help our vets out. I will post a link below. If you type in Rivers of Recovery on You Tube, you can even learn a bit more. I wanted to help, and offered to tie some flies for them. I also told them I would notify some fly tyers via forums I belong to. I will paste the reply below.

http://www.riversofrecovery.org/

<<<
Good afternoon Kelly,

Thank you very much for your interest in helping our organization. Thank you also for your service and for the service of your son.

As a fly fisherman you understand that we are always looking for ways to fill our boxes; especially when guiding. We would be honored and appreciate the assistance in stocking our guide?s fly boxes. We would be in most need of Sulphur duns, emergers and spinners (Ephemerella invaria) in the sizes of 16, 18 and 20, BWO duns, emergers and spinners (Baetis Tricaudatus) in the sizes 16, 18 and 20, Zebra midges in the sizes 16, 18 and 20, Barr?s Emergers in the sizes of 16, 18 and 20, Micro Mayflies in the sizes of 16, 18 and 20 and any other fly in the same species that you believe to be effective or would just like to include for our guides to try.

Thank you again for your interest and support!

Kindest regards,

Ed

Edgar Duffey
Director of Research and Program Development>>>

As some of you already know, due to my eyesight, this would be very hard for me to do, as I rarely tie below a size 14. I still will be trying some flies in size 16, which for most hooks, is very hard for me to see, even with magnifiers. I am sure they will appreciate any help they receive, very much. I told them I would pass the word on. So please also tell your tying friends about this very worthwhile cause.