+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2013 Montana fish-in

Default 2013 Montana fish-in

Hi all, and a happy new year.

Sorry for being absent for extended periods, but with my practice growing and an 18 month old son, things are quite a bit busier than they have been in the past, so it makes it hard to get on here as often as possible.

This year I will be looking at hosting the fish in on the Missouri River in or near Craig, Montana. I still have to work out a few details, so please be patient. As much as I LOVE fishing the Maddison, I thought it only fair to spread the fishing around to some of the other great water we have here in Montana, so I have been leaning toward a few different places for folks to enjoy.

Please stay tuned for dates and locations.

TT.

I'm waiting,,,ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... ................
    Last edited by Byron Zuehlsdorff; 01-22-2013 at 01:43 AM.
    Wyo-Blizzard

Well, folks...I'm afraid that will all I have going on this year I'm not going to be able to host the fish-in. I am simply way too busy in my practice, and with my stepson living out of state and all that intails, I just can't seem to swing the time off to do the fish in too. I will sorely miss everyone, and all the fun I was hoping to have. Maybe next year. Please accept my most sincere apologies. TT.

+ Reply to Thread