I found this again yesterday. It may be my answer to Byron's question of which vice you would want if you had the choice. When we moved to Reno Nevada from Michigan fifty years ago one of the biggest changes for me and my brothers was no longer being able to dig a few worms and walk a couple of blocks to go fishing whenever we wanted to. Most weekends in the three summers we were there Dad would pack us all into the car with a picnic to swim and fish at pyramid lake. The seasonal pass to the reservation was generously inexpensive and gas was still cheap then. Unfortunately tackle for five of us fishing added up as the bottom seemed to be nothing but snags. One of the most successful methods of catching the Sacramento perch that was our main catch was to cast as far as we could with our spincast outfits and slowly retrieve a woolly worm, usually yellow and black. Dad made this up so that he could make the woolly worms himself. I knew I had it somewhere but hadn't seen it it years. I tied one more woolly worm on it and put it away again. It really is a pain to use.IMGP0745 resized.jpg

IMGP0746resized.jpg