Some of you probably remember my post from over the course of this year where I built the 55 aqaurium with the custom background made of foam/drylok etc etc. Well I didn;t post the build up of this one here but I actually recently finished doing a 2nd 55 gallon tank in the same room so thought I would share some pics of this one now that it is pretty much done and stocked.

Recently added another pair of female Mbamba for the male, as well as another zebra (this one a Cherry red 4" one). Only thing I plan to add now is maybe one more Cherry red and another 2-3 Synodontios catfish and this tank will be fully stocked. Then it will be on to the next project! .. After the holidays I am planning a 7ft in wall built where not just the background will be a DIY background, but the entire wall I am erecting in the basement office is going to look like a 8ft x 10ft DIY rock wall with the 7ft tank mounted flush into it. Should be pretty neat when done but that project is going to be a long one. I'll start a thread on that project after the holidays when I start building.

For now here is this tank pretty much done and stocked with the newest fish.